Fiance Visa Faq #04: How to apply for K-1 Visa

This site requires Adobe Flash Player on your browser.
Please install Adobe Flash Player from here.

Uploaded by: VisaCoach
on Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:48:43 IST US Immigration allows a US citizen ... Show more US Immigration allows a US citizen to sponsor his foreign born fiance for immigration. The process is called petitioning for a K1 Fiance Visa.

For Free Consultation with Fred Wahl, the Visa Coach
Call - 1-800-806-3210 ext 702 or 1-213-341-0808 ext 702

Bonus eBook + Subscribe to VisaCoach's News

Fiancee or Spouse visa, Which one is right for you?

What makes VisaCoach Special? Ans: Personally Crafted Front Loaded Petitions.
Front Loaded Fiance Visa Petition
Front Loaded Spouse Visa Petition

K1 Fiancee Visa
K1 Fiance Visa Timeline

CR1 Spousal Visa  Show less

Click here for Embed Code
  Embed: Hide